” O hushed October morning mild, / Thy leaves have ripened to the fall; / Tomorrow’s wind, if it be wild, / Should waste them all.” – Robert Frost
It’s October! For so long, I didn’t really like this month…it’s cold…it’s in the way of Thanksgiving and Christmas…it’s full of scary decorations in all the stores. But for some reason, this October I’m totally getting into the spirit of fall! Maybe it’s because I’m in the south and so September didn’t really feel like the fall. Or maybe it’s because my baby will be here soon, that October 2017 is full of good feelings and anticipation. Whatever the reason is, I’m just happy to be excited for this month! And excited for getting my to-do list done:
- House clean my blog – I have some irrelevant content that I want to sweep up and trash.
- Write my guest blog post – I still need to do this. It’s been on my list for a while.
- Finish my baby tutu – I’m working on the top ruffle, and then need to do the bottom one and the waistband!
- Read “The Beautiful and the Damned” by F. Scott Fitzgerald – For my book club. And for me.
- Complete my baby diary – You guys, I’ve made so much progress. I just need a FINAL push to get this done!
- Buy some clearance fall decor – I never really stocked up, and don’t feel like doing it at full price!
- Sign up for a class or study phone photography tips – Mostly for blogging, but also just for us.
- Spend Halloween with my family – I don’t even like Halloween, but we’ve been married for 4 and never spent one together!
Is it bad my to-do list is shorter than normal? It’s just that last month I made an ambitious list and got like none of it done. So I’m trying to be a bit more realistic. And I also don’t want to put too much pressure on myself, as I really want to enjoy this fall and special time! For some reason, I haven’t been as “productive” lately when it comes to checking off my lists, but I’ve been having really happy and productive days. So it kinda balances itself out in the end I guess! Anyway, what’s on your October 2017 t0-do list? I would love to know, so leave a comment below! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll be back soon for my next post. (Spoiler: It’s a revelation of the baby mobile I’ve been working on!) See you soon!