It’s beautiful the Summer month of June / When all of God’s own wildflowers are in bloom.
— Francis Duggan, “June”
This is one of my favorite months! I am so happy that it is June! I am also a little in shock (read: STUNNED) that we are half-way through 2016. Time. Where did you go?
I have a list (as usual) of things that I am looking forward to or want to accomplish in June:
- Take a family beach trip. This will involve our Labs. I just can’t wait to watch the twins swim!
- Write a guest post on someone’s blog. I’d love to do that, and never have.
- Teach baby to say Dada. Right now she can say Mama. And it makes my life complete.
- Buy the Twilight novels. Too mature to read teenage romance fantasies? I think not.
- Edit my book. Speaking of books…you knew that was coming. But this month, I’ll do it.
- Catch up on my baby diary. I keep a diary of my baby’s first year and I’ve fallen behind a bit!
- Get a Twitter account. I’m not the biggest social media fan, but I think I can do this. #hopes
- Take baby swimming. Her 1st dip in the pool was not her fav, but I want to help her love it!
- Celebrate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. <3 I’m most excited for this. <3
- Learn to make Pico de Gallo. Last month my friend taught me to make guacamole and salsa…as in HOMEMADE salsa, boiled tomatoes and all. It was such a big moment; it made it onto my wish list for May. And Pico de Gallo will be similarly influential to my June. 🙂
I can’t wait to experience all blessings that this month will bring! What are your plans for June?