“The fireworks are bursting in the sky, / (like breadcrumbs kids are throwing in the bay, / to fly in fun and freedom of July) / like fish we rush to see surprises blast away.” – Richard J. Heby
July 2017 is looking like it’s going to be a quick month. Is that possible in the summer? I feel like summers used to have this aura of being long, relaxing, days of laze. And then something happened and they became the time for trips, programs, moves, etc. Maybe that’s because I’m not a student anymore? (At least for now).
I just feel like July is going to fly by. Maybe because I’ll be 5 1/2 months pregnant by the end of it, and so my pregnancy is making time go by quickly. Or maybe it’s because our current Army training situation will be coming to a close next month and so this “final haul” will fly by. I’m not sure, but I can already feel like it’s going to be a quickie. I’m okay with that. Hopefully it won’t be so quick that I can’t get a few things done. Things like:
- Begin a walk routine. I think some sun vitamins and fresh air will help with my pregnancy anemia.
- Catch up on my baby diary ONCE AND FOR ALL. I think it’s totally possible. I hope. See above issue.
- Publish a blog post once a week. A bit steep, based on my previous posting schedule. But I need to do this.
- Drive “downtown” on my own. I need the practice, and more than that, I need the confidence.
- Knit a tutu for my new baby. I’m thinking a pink fur one.
- Add buttons and a pom-pom to my previous knitting project. It’s that baby cozy and a hat to match.
- Put together a memory chest for my baby. I have some little sentimentals I’ve been collecting for her.
- Take a Mommy-and-Me Tumbling class with my toddler. I think she’ll love it! Almost as much as me. 🙂
- Take a Mommy-and-Me Swim class with my toddler. Never to early to learn to swim!
- Create/Expand a category of my blog. More on this later….
- Read to my toddler every day. Last month, 2 books was apparently too daunting. haha So we will try 1!
Wish me luck. haha What are your plans for July 2017? Leave a comment below! Thanks for stopping by. 🙂