“for all I can really do is /stand here /in September’s rain /savoring…/ soaking it all in/ slipping…” – Sanober Khan
It’s a few days in and I’m already loving September 2017! Maybe because amazon is having a 20% off baby sale all month. I just made my registry! Maybe because I have a bunch of craft projects keeping me busy. Or maybe because September has a bunch of romantic memories for me. Probably a combination of all three! Anyway, I have a list of projected “to-do’s” that I’m hoping will help me usher in fall.
- Celebrate my toddler’s birthday! I love celebrating her everyday, so her birthday means a lot to us!
- Finish my bunny mobile and decorate the nursery. It’s one big project…mobile goes in the nursery. lol
- Get back into writing my novel. It’s been too long. 🙁
- Invest some time in photography tips. I’m particularly looking for some phone photo ideas/information.
- Enroll in an online class. It can be about blogging, massage, or aromatherapy…etc. I just want to learn!
- Journal more. Its therapeutic. So, I need to do it more.
- Write a guest post. This is making a reappearance on my to-do list. Because I REALLY need to do it!
- Do a daily art project with my toddler. She’s so artistic, and I forget til I see her with a pack of stickers! haha
- Finish watching the Gilmore Girls. I started the series soooooo long ago and I’m ready to end it.
- Put together my photo album. Luckily, I have all the photos printed. So now I just need to organize them!
I tried really hard not to make this a baby-nesting list. Obviously I have 5 million things running through my head of things I want to do before my little girl arrives. But, I think I should just make an entire post about that! So for now, that’s what I’m hoping I can get done in September 2017. Will it happen? Probably not all of it. Ha! But a girl can dream.
What are your September 2017 goals? Thanks for stopping by. And come back soon!