My May 2017 to-do list is going to be a lot more fun than my April one! This is partially due to the fact that May is my birthday month, my husband’s birthday month, and the month of Mother’s Day–the month can’t help itself but be fun. Also though, I’m trying to make up for lost time, since April contained some things that weren’t exactly fun. Anyways, now that we are settling into our new home quite cozily, I’m ready to make a pretentious list of hopefuls that may or may not get done:
- Order and print our family photos. They were taken a month ago and I still haven’t hung any!
- Update a few corners of my blog. Maybe my “About” section, ads, and categories?
- Finish our garden. We made our first family garden and have had way too much fun doing it!
- Get at least 3 seeds to grow. I have 2 trays and a bunch of mini-pots going. Still, nothing has sprouted. 🙁
- Go on a creature-seeking adventure. Maybe the Aquarium? Or a bird observatory…
- Cast off my baby cozy. I’m knitting a little bundling for my baby, and am a few inches away from finishing!
- Find time to write in my novel. Getting back to my blog was step one. But now I need to work on both.
- Plan one picnic. Because one usually ends up turning into one after another 🙂
- Experience Maskcara IIID foundation. AT LONG LAST, I’m ordering some for my birthday.
- Celebrate our birthdays! I love that our birthdays are back-t0-back…double the fun for my husband and I!
So far, May 2017 has been very, very good to us! And looking at this list is making me hopeful that’s its really going to be a good month. Of course, this list doesn’t include the house cleaning, morning sickness, laundry, and baby spills– but that’s because it’s not hard to make sure those get done (well, maybe the house cleaning!) 🙂 And I really don’t mind those kinds of things in the end, since they go with the territory of domestic diva. We all have to do it at some point or another! That’s what social media is for–to remind us that everybody else is doing it too! haha
What’s on your mind to accomplish in May? Let me know in the comment section below! Thanks for stopping by.