My April 2017 Round-Up is finally here! It’s my one-year anniversary of round-ups and my first official “full circle” year. (You can read my first round-up here). Unfortunately, despite it’s record-breaking honor of being my anniversary round-up, the actual list broke no records when it came to being fun. None whatsoever. This was definitely a “to-do” list, unlike some of my “dream scheme” lists, which are basically a compilation of hobbies and ideas I’m hoping to do. Secretly, I don’t mind that this month is over. (Is it still a secret now that I typed that?) It was a fun month, but it was busy. Just read my less-than-relaxing list below:
- Move. We finally…..finally did it. More on that in my last post.
- Purge my vanity of old or hated items. I did 1 round of this, though I could probably do a second one.
- Separate likes and dislikes when unpacking–don’t just put stuff away. Uhh, I liked everything!
- Check back on my Pinterest boards and decorate according to vision, not convenience. YAS.
- Come up with and implement the ultimate bug-prevention plan. Ultrasonic beepers + EOs. Gold.
- Create a storage room, and use it! Okay, so the using part is coming along…the organization, not so much.
- Mail change-of-address cards. So point of them was to announce our pregnancy, but we did move!
- Try not to be too sad about moving, but take some memorable pics. It went SHOCKINGLY well.
Give myself a little time for blogging/writing!You can read my *fairly* valid reasons here.
- Celebrate Easter in our new home. Our first holiday here: enjoying Mass, dinner, and baby’s first egg hunt!
I also had some admin to-do’s that I didn’t include on the original list, but of which I made a mental note (and a physical note since I have pregnancy brain). haha The biggest admin issue was that I needed to renew my domain name– KIND OF important. The other biggie was removing ads from my website for a few days, while the Google Adsense plug-in deprecates. I’ve never had a plug-in deprecate before, but I think I caught it JUST in time before my ads froze on my blog forever!
For anyone who doesn’t have a blog, ignore that above paragraph. But for all my fellow Adsense bloggers…did your heart stop when you saw that the ads couldn’t be edited once the plug-in deprecates?? Whether you’re a blogger or not, thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your readership. And thanks for bearing with my during the hiatus! I’m happy to say the “worst” is behind us. 🙂 See you soon!