“The sun tires of summer and sighs itself into autumn.” -Terri Guillemets
I am so excited for August! A fresh month means a fresh start, and there is a lot I want to do this month. Writing down my goals and aspirations for the month helps me accomplish them. Here they are:
- Update my shoe collection. Whether it’s repairing, donating, or buying, I need to do it!
- Catch up on my baby diary. I’m still behind; but it means a lot to me so I want to catch up.
- Write a Guest Post. This was a goal of mine before, but one I didn’t accomplish. Attempt two.
- Write down 8 recipes. I have a recipe box where they belong…not floating around in my head.
- Try 4 new recipes. And while I’m at it, I should try 4 more. I tried some fun things last month.
- Start reading another book. Any book. Any suggestions?
- Don’t stop editing my book. This is more of a self-threat than a goal. 😉
- Launch my new post series. It’s a series that falls under one my specific categories. eeee!
- Connect my blog to Google. Though I have Analytics, I’m not 100% set up in the google world.
- Go on a family picnic. I’m really looking forward to this. My husband has started planning it for us, and this month should have the perfect weather for it!
There are always more than ten things I want to get done in a month, but I think the above list is a good start for my August. I’m really stoked about this month. August has always been a favorite of mine. While summer might be coming to a close, fall is right around the corner. And I can’t wait for it! Thanks for stopping by. My new series (list item #9!) starts next post. See you then!