“All June I bound the rose in sheaves. Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves.” — Robert Browning
This month has been so wonderful! The days slipped by quickly and I wanted them to, because I was looking so forward to my two-year wedding anniversary at the end of the month! It was a really special day, and the perfect way to end June.
As is my tradition, here is the list of what I had planned for June (some of which I didn’t do):
- Take a family beach trip. It was SO fun. Our baby’s and fur babies‘ first beach trip ever!
Write a guest post on someone’s blog.
- Teach baby to say Dada. She is trying, but I think teeth will help her perfect the ‘d’ sound.
- Buy the Twilight novels. I even bought them in limited edition white. #nostops
Edit my book.Ooops.
- Catch up on my baby diary. I definitely didn’t completely catch up, but I worked on it!
Get a Twitter account.
- Take baby swimming. She is my little fish now!
- Celebrate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. <3 two years <3
- Learn to make Pico de Gallo. Lots of chopping. But lots of chips later. 🙂
The highlight of my month was definitely our wedding anniversary! <3 But we also had some really fun times throughout the month, especially on our beach trip to Topsail! The dogs were non-stop energy, but that is what happens when you take two labrador retrievers to the beach. A few fun hauls from this month are also coming to mind–especially “pre-beach” hauls like sun hats, kimonos, and beach tents. You know, the essentials. 🙂 I also got my last “big” trim for my hair (a whole inch) so now my hair is even, thickened, and damage-free; and I can just get the ends dusted every 10 weeks. So happy about that! Last but not least, I got a few things ironed out “behind-the-scenes” for my blog, and that’s always a good thing.
Thanks for stopping by to read my monthly summary. I hope your June was fabulous too! Cheers to a sparkly July!!