“A something in a summer’s noon / A depth–an Azure–a perfume” – Emily Dickinson
I love making wish lists! I spend waaaaay too long on amazon.com and other online stores just “window” shopping and compiling shopping carts that I never end up checking out of. Just for the fun of it…just for the sake of daydreaming. I do, of course, buy a fair share of things on the internet, but I have to say that I browse more than I actually purchase. Here are the things that I really do want to purchase!!
- Embroylisse Concentrated 24-hr Miracle Cream
- Palmer’s Natural Bronze Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Cream
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
- Maskcara foundation set
- A gel polish top coat, any brand
- Toopoot 7pcs professional makeup brush set in rose gold
- Tangle Teaser
- BY framesi Slush Gloss
- A chest for my essential oils
My spring wish list was a little ambitious, to say the least. But I did get a few things from it: L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush, Burt’s Bees Radiance Serum, and the Victoria Secret Lip Scrub.
Thanks for reading! What is on your wish list this summer?