Today I am thrilled to post about the Sunshine Blogger Award. Very sweet Rahma from Glamorous Etoiles nominated me for this award. She has a sparkly and fun blog that celebrates makeup. Among other things, you can frequently find makeup looks on her blog–and her eyeshadow inspirations are especially good. If you want to master a bold eyeshadow creases, you need to check out her blog!
Onto the rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
These are my answers to Glamorous Etoile‘s questions:
- Would you rather have cereal or toast for breakfast? Cereal.
- One thing that always makes you smile? When my baby says “mama!”
- The first character you completely fell in love with? Milo and Otis is the 1986 film story of two little animals–a pug and a tabby kitten–and it’s a story of their friendship. You can’t watch that movie without shedding a tear. It’s the absolute cutest thing ever. LOVE IT.
- What makes you feel better on a bad day? Watching Milo and Otis. jk Going on a Starbucks date with my husband.
- What song do you classify as your ‘happy song’? It fluctuates every few months. Right now it is the 1931 song “Dream a Little Dream of Me” recorded by Amy Vachal.
- Instagram or Snap chat? I don’t have either, but I like Instagram better.
- Most inspirational people? My husband and my baby girl!
- Favorite thing to eat while blogging? I like to drink coffee while I blog…coffee = food, imho!
- What is one way that you like to spread happiness? I like to randomly send nice texts.
- What is one movie you are excited for this year? *geeks out* Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!
- What is one thing you love about yourself? That I put love and the people I love before everything else!
And now I am so happy to nominate the following bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Mahala Fashion – A blog sharing beauty, fashion, and even psychology
Unboxing My Thoughts– A blog discussing beauty and book reviews
Miniature Milk– A blog with both beauty and life inspiration
Fainty Ame– A blog featuring fashion, design, and overcoming health obstacles
Start With Style– A blog spotlighting fashion, beauty, and girly things
Eat Live Travel Drink– A blog offering travel, food, and life inspiration
I hope you visit these lovely blogs–I would highly recommend paying them a visit! Here are the questions I have for these bloggers:
- What is your favorite summer trend?
- Who is your inspiration?
- What is your go-to song right now?
- Who are your pets (if you have any)?
- What do you do to spread “sunshine” into the lives of those around you?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- What is your dream for the future?
- Who is your favorite Youtuber and why?
- What is the story behind why you started your blog?
- Who taught you to cook?
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written? (Feel free to add the URL)
I can’t wait to hear back from you all. And I am so grateful to my readers for stopping by, as always. I would like to thank Rahma once again for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award–please check out her blog Glamorous Etoiles! Stay tuned for next post–another award post!