Hello my lovely readers! I’m sure that I’m not the only girl who makes mental lists of what she wants to buy. I have had a running list of makeup I want to try ever since I started watching youtube videos by makeup gurus. Fortunately, I have gone out and purchased some of said items. And I’ve even written posts about them: like my ALL-TIME FAVORITE MASCARA. But I can never quite keep up with my list, and the “to-purchase” list is always longer than the “purchased” list! Ugh. I can’t keep up. But then again, if that is my only problem in life, I’m happy about that. hahaha Okay, so here is my latest Spring Wishes list:
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow: Amber rush, Endless Pearl
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow: In the Spotlight, Fortune Teller, High Wire, ETC!!!!!
- A cheetah print Z palette, because see above.
- Maskcara IIID Foundation (not sure what colors yet…)
- NYX HD Finishing Powder: Banana
- Physician’s Formula Happy Booster Pressed Powder
- Victoria Secret Lip Scrub
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Serum
- Aria Starr Beauty Organic Argan Oil
I have a sinking feeling that what I purchase this Spring will have very little to do with what’s ACTUALLY on this list. BUT, that doesn’t change my feelings on posting this. It’s still all the makeup I WANT, even if I don’t end up getting it. 🙂 Check back for my Summer Wishes to see what makes it back on the list. haha
And PS. if you have a suggestion of a makeup/skincare item that I need to try, let me know in the comments below!!